The MO-HOPE Project is a partnership between the Missouri Department of Mental Health, Missouri Institute for Mental Health – University of Missouri St. Louis, and Prevent+Ed.
Prevent+Ed (formerly NCADA) is a community health agency that works to reduce or prevent the harms of alcohol and other drug use through education, intervention and advocacy.
MIMH tackles challenging mental health gaps through leadership in scientific discovery, development and optimization of mental health programs, training of treatment providers in evidence-based practices, and implementation of community-based prevention programs.
The Department of Mental Health offers prevention, treatment and promotion of public understanding for Missourians with mental illnesses, developmental disabilities, and substance use disorders. The Department strives to see that all Missourians receiving mental health services have the opportunity to pursue their dreams and live their lives as valued members of their communities.
The MO-HOPE Team
*Contact us at: email@example.com
– Rachel Winograd, PhD
– Rob Paul, PhD
– Liz Sale, PhD
– Claire Ward, MSW (contact about Evaluation at firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Lauren Green, MSW
– Sarah Phillips, MA
– Sandra Mayen (contact about the Field Report at email@example.com)
– Candice Woolfolk, PhD, MPH
– Suzanne McCudden, MA
– Kelly Gregory
– Jenny Armbruster
– Stacie Zellin (contact about trainings, treatment or supplies at firstname.lastname@example.org)
– David Tan, MD
– Jeff Siegler, MD
– Angie Stuckenschneider (Prevention Director, Principal Investigator)